Tuesday 25 December 2012

Time to say goodbye


"God works in His own timing. Just be patient and trust that He will come through. Remember you always have a family here."
~Pastor B's parting words to me at church yesterday. 



How fast the three years have passed and here I am at the threshold of goodbye. Boy will I miss his fatherly hugs every Sunday, and my Every Nation church whanau (family in Maori) here. Not to mention friends who've come and have stuck by me through the whole time I was here. They have really been my family away from home.

It's been a good journey so far. And God's blessings have been poured on me time and time again throughout. All I can say at this point is, Thank You. It has just been amazing to have had this opportunity to grow as a person, learn more about who I am, who God is, how to deal with tough situations and so many more things that one unconsciously picks up on this road to adulthood.

I still have a long way to go and so so so much more to learn. But NZ and my uni life will always be something that I'll look back and fondly recall "those days when we did this and this...". A phase of time made sweeter by the love and presence of the people who have been a part of my life here.

Onward to new land!

No comments:

Post a Comment