Saturday 27 October 2012

parents and technology

Ever since my parents got into the whole smartphone/ ipad technology fad...
They've gotten so cute! HAHA dad just sent me his picture with Charlie Brown in front of the cafe.
Or possibly it's because they're on their own now that their flock has left the nest. So it's like back to their courtship days again. Well, not for long, I'll be back to make it more crowded again soon ahaha.

Anyway, as I was saying... ever since dad got his tablet, he's been sending me pictures of him and mum in front of restaurants, at scenic places etc, and also heaps of pictures of the dog. Recently they were visiting China. and as someone once said "I feel like I went to China with them as well!". The 'family' group on whatsapp was inundated with pictures of their travel. But it's a good thing. Technology has definitely kept us closer especially since we're all at different places now. I think out of all of them, I post the least pictures and
update the least. Guess they've now surpassed me :O

But seriously! My mum really needs to learn to use skype properly. It's really annoying to have to teach her to use skype through skype... especially if the line is bad or she can't hear me because of some reason.

Ok, time for bed. Goodnight evelibawdy

1 comment:

  1. Surpassed....quite true...mom my has SMSed more than my bro and I combined..and now, she uses the iPad so frequently...

    Annoying...definitely true at times...haha...i have been "forced" to teach her lots of of stuff and i have remind her passwords etc...

    Technology has helped occupy my mom's time too... which is "good" as we can have our own space.

    ReplyDelete