Friday 8 February 2013

Huat ah!


So according to yesterday's The Sun newspaper, I'm an earth snake? supposedly very down to earth (haha you don't say) and relaxed. Ah am I? I don't know... don't believe in all this stuff anyway.

Anyway Penang has been and is very congested with people and their vehicles and then some. I wonder how much more this island can take. Well, for those who will be here for the few days of CNY, all the best and enjoy the extra carbon dioxide. I'll be up north where it's quieter. For two days anyway haha... it's not a long time. 

So just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year, have a good reunion with your family members and let's see how many "relative stereotypes" come true this holiday. 

"so what are you doing now?"
"got boyfriend already?" 
"got job already?" 

Those will be mine. Think I've gotten my template answers ready haha. 

Gong Xi Fa Cai! 













No comments:

Post a Comment