Wednesday 13 February 2013

valentine's day again

I suppose I should begin by wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's day. May you always love and be loved. And not take advantage of people who love you more.

Well yes, I'm flying solo this V-day as per the past few years. But no regrets or bitter feelings towards flower totting boy friends and ring-receiving girlfriends. Bring on the candlelights and roses if you must! I'm sure your other half will appreciate the gesture :)

Soooo... in a parallel universe where dreams do come true, here are the guys that I would date this Vday. Well... a girl can always dream... right?

1. Gilbert Blythe from 'Anne of Green Gables'


My all time favourite male character in all the books I've read. I don't know of any girl who after reading Anne of Green Gables didn't swoon over Gilbert. He was the ultimate hero... strong and dependable, yet down to earth as well. Here's an article to prove it.

2. Dimitri from 'Anastasia'


I think more people know about my schoolgirl crush on Dimitri. He has like... the nicest hair ever... for a 2D character of that time. Seriously... the way it sways when he moves... and so shiny!

3. Haku from 'Spirited Away'


Yeah Denise and her 2D crushes. I know Haku looks like a prepubescent boy in the show... but he's really this river spirit who is much much older than that. How he looks after Chihiro throughout the years and does so much for her out of love... even if she IS only 10 years old. hmmmmm..

4. Peeta from 'The Hunger Games' 


At least he can bake right? He's always making Katniss her favourite cheese buns and stuff. I think that's really sweet.


So yeah... at the present moment, I guess it don't matter if I don't have a flesh and blood man with me. I still have my dream boys anyhow. Although it's probably quite childish of me to still be doing this right? Oh well...

Happy Valentine's again! and spend the day with loved ones yo!


1 comment: